You've booked, now we can help you prepare for the trip of a lifetime!
Travelling to Cairns
Cairns is the largest city in Far North Queensland, with all the features of a larger destination, including Cairns International Airport.
International visitors may find direct flights or alternately take connecting flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne.
The Cairns Airport is located close to the city with most hotels offering free pickups from the Airport.
Cairns is a popular destination with domestic and international tourists alike, there is a wide range of activities to keep you entertained whilst you relax in this tropical paradise.
Other Things to Do Whilst You're in Cairns
Cairns, is a very popular tourist destination and a holiday here will never be forgotten.
We can assist you with accommodation and other tour bookings; we recommend these Eco-Certified operators:
- The Reef — with Great Adventures
- The Diving — with Passions of Paradise
- The Outback — with Undarra
- The Rainforest — with Skyrail
- The Crocodile — with Hartley's
- The Fruits — Cape Tribulation Fruit Farm
- The Aboriginal Experience — Tjapukai
- And Just for fun — Jungle Surfing
What to Bring
We recommend that you bring and wear appropriate motorcycle gear at all times.
- Sturdy, breathable and fast drying trousers (Nylon Motorcycle pants)
- Protective Jacket (Nylon or other light weight material with armor)
- Motorcycle Boots (Knee high and don't forget a couple of pairs of thick socks)
- Motorcycle Helmet (Dirt bike style, suitable for dust and mud)
- Elbow & Knee Guards, Gloves and Goggles are all essential
For comfort and assured fit, if you have your own gear, please bring it, if not, we can supply the pieces that are missing from your personal kit.
Bring a small backpack for personal items while riding. If you wish to carry a camera, you may want to also bring a bum-bag so that it is easily accessible.
- A couple of pairs of shorts and T-shirts
- One light sweat shirt and one pair of jeans or tracksuit pants
- One pair of sneakers or thongs
- A Towel and toiletries
- Money for souvenirs and entertainment along the way
Remember you are in riding gear all day so few other clothes are needed (there are washing facilities along the way), space is minimal, so please keep it to a small sports bag size (maximum 45cm in length).
If in doubt leave it out!
If you have any questions please give us a call, we are only too happy to help you in any way.